Nike celebrates Pride Month with the Be True series every single year that arrives to encourage others to be themselves and the latest to join the range is an SB Dunk Low sneaker model. The series is packed with footwear and apparel options and this version starts off with a textured mesh base foundation.
This is done in white color and then detailed with leather materials overlaying on top in yellow at the forefoot section. Lavender is then added to the lateral side of the heel and light pink decorates the medial heel. The Swoosh branding is finished in a red-pink on the lateral side and the medial side is detailed with a baby blue Swoosh emblem.
Image Credit: Yankeekicks
Nike Expands its Be True Collection with a Dunk Low Sneaker
1. Inclusive Footwear - The Be True collection by Nike highlights the market opportunity for inclusive and diverse design in footwear.
2. Pride Collection - The annual Be True collection by Nike reflects the opportunity for brands to create limited edition collections to celebrate and support underrepresented communities.
3. Mesh Textured Design - The mesh foundation and leather overlays on the Nike Be True Dunk Low sneaker suggest a market opportunity for footwear designs that incorporate both performance and fashion elements.
1. Athletic Footwear - The Nike Be True collection underscores the potential for athletic footwear brands to lead product development processes that are inclusive, sustainable, and cater towards niche markets.
2. Apparel - The Be True collection by Nike indicates a wider industry trend of supporting underrepresented communities through limited edition apparel collections.
3. Fashion Design - The mesh foundation and leather overlays on the Nike Be True Dunk Low sneaker underscores a market opportunity for fashion designers to incorporate comfort and versatility into their designs.