Nike adds another tonal iteration of the signature Dunk High sneaker model to its roster with the introduction of the latest Certified Fresh color palette. It joins the ongoing series and has a white canvas material making up the base foundation of the sneaker.
It is then detailed with tumbled leather overlaying on top in a brown hue to add both textural and tonal contrast and a color-blocking look. The laces also add a sense of contrast as well, which are designed in a light blue color. The rest of the sneakers include the circular logos that nod to the Fall 2022 season in a retro theme on the inner side of the tongue tabs at the insoles as it all sits on top of cream rubber soles.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike's Dunk High Sneaker Model Gets a Certified Fresh Colorway
1. Certified Fresh Sneakers - The Certified Fresh colorway creates a new sneaker trend for Nike enthusiasts looking for rare style.
2. Tonal Sneakers - The tonal iteration trend of Nike's Dunk High sneaker model is a must-have for minimalist sneaker collectors.
3. Color-blocking Sneakers - The color-blocking trend of contrasting blue laces with a brown overlay adds an element of design for sneaker collectors.
1. Footwear Industry - The Certified Fresh colorway creates an opportunity for the footwear industry to create unique color iterations for sneaker enthusiasts.
2. Fashion Industry - The tonal and color-blocking trends present an opportunity for the fashion industry to integrate minimalist and design elements in their product offerings.
3. Retail Industry - The popularity of the tonal and color-blocking trends creates an opportunity for the retail industry to offer limited edition sneaker collections to cater to niche sneaker enthusiasts.