Nike introduces another tonal update that decorates its signature Dunk Low sneaker model -- the Royal Blue colorway is the latest to join the roster and it is packed with muted cool tones throughout. The shoes have a low-cut shape and are constructed from soft white leather at the main panels along with outer panels done in grey.
Blue details the lining, the Swoosh branding, and the clear outsole unit. The most notable update of this shoe is the metallic blue detail on the tongue which is a circulate plastic Swoosh tag and a symbol of a globe and peace sign printed at the insaole. Other details include a circle mini Swoosh tag on the lateral side of the heel and multiple JUST DO IT tags on the medial side.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike Unveils a New Royal Blue Colorway to the Dunk Low Sneakers
1. Peace-themed Fashion - Opportunities exist for other fashion brands to incorporate peace-themed designs into their production line.
2. Tonal Update Sneakers - There is an opportunity to introduce other tonal sneakers designed not just for style but also for comfort.
3. Metallic Detailing - Other shoe designs can incorporate metallic details to create a visual impact.
1. Footwear - Shoe brands can benefit from designing and producing visually appealing sneakers in unique styles that incorporate meaningful symbols.
2. Fashion - Incorporating peace-themed designs into fashion pieces can lead to increased sales among consumers with a positive outlook on social issues.
3. Accessories - Other accessory brands can incorporate metallic detailing as an added visual element to their products.