This summer, Subway fans can now get their hands on the delicious new BBQ Rib Sandwich. Priced at $3.49 for a 6-inch and $5 for a Footlong, the BBQ Rib Sandwich consists of boneless pork rib patty for a 6-inch and two patties for a Footlong, covered with BBQ sauce, and topped with lettuce, pickles, and onions, atop a toasted sub roll — of the customer's choice. In addition to the saucy sandwich version, the BBQ Ribs are also available in both BBQ Rib Signature Wrap and BBQ Rib Salad form upon request.
The new Subway BBQ Rib Sandwich will be officially available at all Subway stores nationwide starting on Thursday, July 9th, 2020 and
Image Credit: Subway
Subway Debuted the Delicious New BBQ Rib Sandwich Nationwide
1. BBQ Rib Sandwiches - Opportunity for fast food chains to introduce their own unique BBQ Rib Sandwiches to attract customers.
2. Customizable Sub Rolls - Potential for sub sandwich shops to offer a variety of toasted sub roll options for customers to choose from.
3. Alternative Rib-based Products - Innovative food companies can create plant-based or alternative rib-based products to cater to vegetarian and vegan consumers.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains can capitalize on the popularity of BBQ Rib Sandwiches by offering their own versions.
2. Sandwich Shops - Sub sandwich shops can enhance their menu offerings by providing a range of customizable sub rolls.
3. Alternative Food Products - Food companies can tap into the growing demand for alternative meat products by developing rib-based vegetarian and vegan options.