Inspired by different regions, Merrick Pet Care created a line of Slow-Cooked BBQ dog food bowls made with all-natural ingredients. Each of the recipes features meat as a base, plus vegetables in a savory broth to create varieties like Texas Style with Braised Beef or Kansas City Style with Chopped Pork.
To support shelter dogs, Merrick Pet Care is kicking off a new campaign called BBQ 4 Good. As Barbara Liss, Vice President of Marketing for Merrick Pet Care, describes, "While interest in pet adoption has never been higher, local shelters need our support more than ever. At the same time, local restaurants have faced significant challenges this year." Restaurants, shelters and food delivery platforms are participating in the campaign.
Image Credit: Merrick Pet Care
Merrick Pet Care Created a Line of Regionally Inspired Dog Food in Cans
1. Regionally Inspired Dog Food - Creating dog food flavors inspired by different regions offers a unique and innovative product line.
2. Slow-cooked BBQ Dog Food Bowls - Introducing slow-cooked BBQ dog food bowls made with all-natural ingredients brings a new level of flavor and quality to the pet food industry.
3. Campaign for Shelter Dogs - Launching a campaign like BBQ 4 Good that supports local shelters and involves restaurants and food delivery platforms creates a disruptive opportunity for collaboration and community engagement.
1. Pet Food - The pet food industry can explore the concept of regionally inspired flavors for dog food to appeal to a wider customer base.
2. Restaurants - Restaurants can participate in campaigns such as BBQ 4 Good to not only support local shelters but also showcase their involvement in charitable initiatives.
3. Food Delivery Platforms - Food delivery platforms can partner with pet food brands to expand their offerings and cater to pet owners looking for convenient, high-quality options.