Barreworks, a popular studio that's located in Toronto, has taken its classes to Instagram Live in the wake of COVID-19, allowing its members, as well as those who haven't had a chance to check out the studio for themselves yet, to partake in barre classes that are modified for viewers to follow at home.
To participate, no equipment is required, however some instructors will give the option to use light weights and resistance bands. The classes can be accessed on Barreworks' Instagram account, where details on its steamed classes can also be found.
The studio previously did a week of Instagram Live classes, and has decided to continue its virtual class schedule for another week—bringing viewers four classes that they can tune in for at 10am on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Image Credit: Barreworks
Barreworks Toronto is Offering Free At-Home Classes for COVID-19
1. Virtual Fitness Classes - The rise of virtual fitness classes allows people to participate in workouts from the comfort of their homes, creating opportunities for innovative fitness platforms.
2. Instagram Live Workouts - Using Instagram Live for workout classes creates a new platform for fitness professionals to reach a wide audience and build their personal brands.
3. At-home Fitness Equipment - With the popularity of at-home workouts, there is a growing demand for innovative fitness equipment that is compact, versatile, and suitable for home use.
1. Fitness & Wellness - The fitness industry can leverage virtual fitness classes to expand their offerings and engage with a broader customer base.
2. Social Media - The integration of Instagram Live workouts presents opportunities for social media platforms to further enhance their user experience and attract fitness enthusiasts.
3. Fitness Equipment Manufacturing - The increasing demand for at-home fitness equipment opens up possibilities for manufacturers to develop innovative and convenient products that cater to the home workout trend.