Consumers are certainly not starved for choice when it comes to choosing a plant-based, dairy-free milk alternative but some of these liquids perform better than others in hot drinks—which has led some dairy-free beverage brands to launch products that are specifically branded as barista-friendly milk substitutes. Ripple's Barista Style Plant-Based Milk is a new offering that's free from nuts, soy, lactose, gluten and GMO ingredients. With this product, consumers are said to be able to enjoy an option that "foams and froths just like dairy, without the dairy."
The versatile plant-based milk can be used in a number of ways, such as with milk frothers, whisks, blenders and espresso machines with steam wands. As Ripple's protein-packed milk alternative is nut-free, it also shares a clean taste that doesn't interfere with the flavor of coffee or tea.
Ripple's Barista-Style Plant-Based Milk Creates Foam & Froth
1. Barista-friendly Plant-based Milk - Ripple's Barista Style milk demonstrates the potential for plant-based milk alternatives to perform just as well as, and maybe even better than, traditional dairy milk in hot drinks.
2. Allergen-free Milk Alternatives - Ripple's nut-free, lactose-free, and soy-free milk alternative demonstrates great potential to tap into the growing demand for allergen-free options.
3. Versatile Milk Substitutes - The ability of Ripple's milk alternative to be used with a range of equipment - from milk frothers to espresso machines with steam wands - highlights a trend towards versatile milk substitutes.
1. Dairy-free Beverage Products - Ripple's Barista Style milk and other barista-friendly milk alternatives are solid plays in the dairy-free beverages space.
2. Allergen-free Food Products - As consumers continue to demand allergen-free food products, nut-free, lactose-free, and soy-free milk alternatives like Ripple's Barista Style milk will become increasingly popular.
3. Foodservice Equipment - The need for versatile milk substitutes that can be used with a range of equipment may drive innovation in the foodservice equipment industry, as more cafes and coffee shops look for new solutions that can help them cater to the growing demand for plant-based milk alternatives.