Barefoot is entering the popular hard seltzer category with Barefoot Hard Seltzer, differentiating itself with a first-of-its-kind nationally distributed hard seltzer with real wine. While many hard seltzers on the market are made with carbonated water, sometimes fruit flavoring and alcohol made from fermented cane sugar; Barefoot Hard Seltzer offers a different way for consumers to indulge.
The refreshing products were created as "a premium alternative to beer and lighter-bodied alternative to wine," and are available in flavors like Pineapple & Passion Fruit, Cherry & Cranberry, Peach & Nectarine and Strawberry & Guava that come in at 4% ABV, 70 calories per 250-milliliter can and just two grams of sugar.
Image Credit: Barefoot
Barefoot Hard Seltzer is a Light Alternative to Wine and Beer
1. Wine-based Hard Seltzers - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the hard seltzer market by offering a product made with real wine.
2. Light Alternative to Wine and Beer - Innovation opportunity to create new beverage options that provide a lighter alternative to traditional wine and beer.
3. Premium Alternative Beverages - Disruptive innovation potential in developing high-quality alternative beverages that offer a premium experience.
1. Beverage Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the beverage industry by creating unique wine-based hard seltzers.
2. Alcoholic Beverage Industry - Innovation potential in the alcoholic beverage industry to offer lighter alternatives to wine and beer.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the health and wellness industry by developing low-calorie, low-sugar premium alternative beverages.