Bare soaps offers a series of natural skin and self care products, but its bars of soap are particularly noteworthy for the fact that they forgo wasteful packaging and are offered in their raw, bare form–just as the brand's name suggests.
The brand offers a sampler pack that contains small versions of four of its soaps, each of which have varying functions. Starry Night contains activated charcoal and reduces acne and blackheads, Sunshine Bar is rich with antioxidants and vitamin C, Wisteria Lane contains calming lavender, and Great Thymes contains bacteria-killing ingredients that help to fight breakouts.
None of the products in this Bare Soaps sample collection come with packaging–they are instead shipped together in a small cotton bag that can be reused indefinitely, and therefore isn't harmful on the environment.
Bare Soaps Offers Natural Soaps Without Unnecessary Packaging
1. Package-free Products - Opportunity for brands to reduce environmental waste by offering package-free products
2. Minimalist Packaging - Growing demand for natural products with minimalist packaging creates opportunity for new brands to enter the market
3. Sustainable Shipping - Companies can reduce environmental impact of shipping by utilizing reusable or compostable shipping materials
1. Personal Care - Personal care and skincare industry can offer sustainable and package-free options to meet growing demand
2. Environmental Products - Opportunity for companies to focus on environmental impact by offering green products with minimal packaging
3. E-commerce - E-commerce companies can reduce environmental impact of shipping by utilizing reusable or compostable shipping materials