The Barack Obama Buzzfeed video promoting health insurance in the United States for less than $100 per month is both endearing and entertaining. It shows in no uncertain terms that the President is just like the rest of us. He is predominantly captured in front of a mirror making faces and reciting his speech on health care, revealing a hilarious difficulty with the word 'February.'
Juxtaposed with one of his employees, the Barack Obama Buzzfeed video is at its core viral. Although it doesn't dwell too much on health care, it does give enough information that the many eyeballs on it will certainly drive traffic to the dedicated health care website. One of the best scenes in the Barack Obama Buzzfeed video is when he asks, "Can I live?"
The Barack Obama Buzzfeed Campaign Focuses on His Fun Side
1. Viral Presidential Campaigns - Opportunity for political candidates to create entertaining and relatable content that goes viral to engage with younger audiences.
2. Humor in Marketing - Opportunity for businesses to incorporate humor in their marketing campaigns to create a memorable and engaging customer experience.
3. User-generated Videos - Opportunity for brands to leverage user-generated videos as a marketing strategy to increase brand visibility and engagement.
1. Political Campaigns - Opportunity for political campaigns to embrace new media platforms and create entertaining content to reach a wider audience.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for marketing and advertising agencies to explore unconventional and humorous strategies to attract customers.
3. Social Media and Video Platforms - Opportunity for social media and video platforms to provide tools and features that facilitate the creation and sharing of user-generated videos.