Bangkok, Thailand, is home to some seriously magnificent resorts, but none of them come remotely close to capturing the sheer awe and beauty of the Banyan Tree Bangkok.
Although located only 40 minutes away from Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi International Airport, the Banyan Tree Bangkok towers majestically over the city's urban core while also offering a truly lush luxury hotel experience to its visitors. In fact, the hotel was recently voted in the Gold List as one of the world's best hotels to stay in by CondÃ© Nast Traveler. Given the fact that it boasts a world-class restaurant that sits perched at 61 stories high, that prestigious honor comes as no surprise.
Check out this incredible gallery to see more pictures of this unbelievable hotel. Even if you don't stay there the next time you are in Thailand, make sure to do yourself a favor and stop by to see it for yourself.
Banyan Tree Bangkok is a Towering Thai Resort Without Equal
1. Vertical Luxury - The trend of luxury skyscraper hotels offers an opportunity for innovative designs that combine breathtaking views with luxurious accommodations and amenities.
2. Urban Oasis - The trend of urban oasis hotels presents a disruptive innovation opportunity to create lush and tranquil environments that provide a sanctuary within bustling city centers.
3. Destination Dining - The trend of destination dining in skyscraper hotels presents an opportunity to create unique culinary experiences at great heights, offering diners panoramic views alongside world-class cuisine.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can capitalize on luxury skyscraper hotels by developing unique concepts that elevate the guest experience through architectural marvels and exceptional service.
2. Architecture - The architecture industry can explore innovative designs for luxury skyscraper hotels that blend seamlessly with urban landscapes, maximizing views and creating iconic structures.
3. Culinary - The culinary industry can partner with luxury skyscraper hotels to create unforgettable dining experiences at great heights, combining spectacular views with exceptional cuisine.