Accurately named for its bold fabric shade, the new Banks Primary Boardshorts were designed to add a pop of color this summer.
The shorts are made with the brand's classic high-quality swim material the ensures long-lasting color as well as comfort and style. The four-way stretch shorts also use a recycled polyester that makes them both eco-friendly and durable to last for years. The simple design allows consumers to wear the board shorts all day and be easily styled into any outfit. The lightweight feel is quick-drying for easy transition from any water sport to everyday wear.
The new Banks Primary Boardshorts are available online through Bespoke Post for $60.00 a pair.
Image Credit: Bespoke Post
The Banks Primary Boardshorts are a High-Quality Summer Essential
1. Eco-friendly Swimwear - There is an opportunity for swimwear brands to incorporate recycled materials in their products, allowing for both eco-friendliness and durability.
2. Multifunctional Board Shorts - Board shorts with a lightweight feel and simple design allow for easy transition from water sport to everyday wear creating a disruptive innovation opportunity for the fashion industry.
3. Bold Colored Fabrics - Clothing brands can explore the use of bold and unique fabric shades to appeal to consumers looking to add a pop of color and individuality to their summer wardrobe.
1. Fashion and Apparel - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion and apparel companies to incorporate recycled materials and simple designs in their products.
2. Outdoor and Adventure Sports - There is an opportunity for outdoor and adventure sports brands and products to create multifunctional and lightweight gear that can be worn both during activities and in everyday life.
3. Sustainable Manufacturing - There is an opportunity for companies in the manufacturing industry to explore more eco-friendly production methods and incorporate recycled materials in their products.