LIVSN Designs, an outdoor apparel brand that creates durable clothing "for those who value experience more than stuff," recently launched the highly-anticipated new Flex Canvas Shorts. Staying true to the brand's dedication to quality, durability, and intentionality, the new shorts were crafted to excel both in the outdoors and on the streets. The shorts feature an 8.5-inch inseam for a tailored fit, subtle EDC pockets for functionality, a gusseted crotch, zippered security pockets, and ventilated pockets to offer heat relief.
“Shorts have been hands down the most requested product from our customers and retail partners,” said Andrew Gibbs-Dabney, founder and CEO, LIVSN Designs. “Our approach at LIVSN is to really validate the need for a product in the market before we produce it, and our community made this one easy for us. We’re proud to be continuing to grow our line of products with the Flex Canvas Shorts.”
The Flex Canvas Shorts, shipped in 100% plastic-free packaging, are available in Olive and Brown in waist sizes 29-38 for $79.00. Consumers can purchase them online and in specialty retail shops.
Image Credit: LIVSN
LIVSN Designs Recently Launched the New Flex Canvas Shorts
1. Sustainable Outdoor Apparel - Opportunity to disrupt the outdoor apparel market by creating products that are environmentally sustainable.
2. Multi-functional Clothing - Opportunity to disrupt the fashion industry by creating clothing that can be used for multiple purposes.
3. Tailored-fit Apparel - Opportunity to disrupt the fashion industry by providing tailored-fit clothing that will suit different body types.
1. Outdoor Apparel - Opportunity to disrupt the outdoor apparel market by creating sustainable and multi-functional products.
2. Fashion Industry - Opportunity to disrupt the fashion industry by creating sustainable and multi-functional tailored-fit clothing.
3. Specialty Retail Shops - Opportunity to disrupt the retail industry by providing a platform for sustainable and multi-functional products.