MadHouse Vinegar's new Banana Vinegar is a collaborative release with food rescue not-for-profit organization La Soupe. The brand works with La Soupe to repurpose bananas that it cannot use -- working to reduce unwanted food waste while also adopting new and sustainable manufacturing practices.
Each of MadHouse Vinegar's unique blends is aged in American Oak barrels and is a great addition to salads, custom dressings and sauces, meat marinades and even cocktail recipes that call for a bold kick of flavor. In addition to its unique flavor profile and eco-friendly ingredients, MadHouse Vinegar's Banana Vinegar will raise profits for La Soupe with a dollar from every bottle sold donated to support the organization's food rescue efforts.
MadHouse Vinegar and La Soupe Collaborate on a New Banana Flavor
1. Food Waste Reduction - Creating innovative food products by repurposing ingredients that would otherwise go to waste.
2. Sustainable Manufacturing Practices - Exploring eco-friendly approaches to produce food products, such as using oak barrels for aging.
3. Collaborative Partnerships - Joining forces with not-for-profit organizations to create unique and socially impactful food products.
1. Food Manufacturing - Opportunity to adopt sustainable practices and collaborate with organizations focused on food waste reduction.
2. Culinary Arts - Incorporating innovative and bold flavors, like banana vinegar, into custom dressings, sauces, and recipes.
3. Social Enterprises - Opportunity to support food rescue efforts and generate revenue by partnering with not-for-profit organizations.