Leaving behind a successful career in fashion, Elora Hardy has spent the past five years of her life designing some of the world'd most beautiful bamboo homes. Based in Bali, Indonesia, Hardy has used bamboo in revolutionary ways to create homes that are both sustainable and mesmerizing.
Inspired by the bamboo buildings her father designed, Hardy chooses the sustainable recourse as the primary construction material for all of her houses. Not only is bamboo a fast-growing renewable resource, it is also an extremely strong and long-lasting building material. In fact, bamboo has the same strength-to-weight ratio of industrial steel and the compressive force of heavy-duty concrete. With their robust design and awe-inspiring architecture, Hardy's stunning bamboo homes are a truly a work of art.
Elora Hardy's Eco-Friendly Bamboo Homes are Breathtakingly Beautiful
1. Sustainable Bamboo Construction - The use of bamboo as a primary construction material for homes presents opportunities for sustainable and eco-friendly building practices.
2. Revolutionary Bamboo Architecture - Innovative use of bamboo in home design opens up new possibilities for creating mesmerizing and awe-inspiring structures.
3. Renewable Building Materials - The trend towards using renewable and natural resources like bamboo in construction presents opportunities for environmentally-friendly building practices.
1. Architecture - Architects can explore and incorporate bamboo as a sustainable and innovative material in their designs.
2. Home Construction - Builders can capitalize on the trend of sustainable bamboo construction to offer environmentally-friendly homes and structures.
3. Sustainable Design - Design firms can promote and leverage the use of renewable building materials like bamboo to create sustainable and visually captivating designs.