The beautiful Bajan princess Rihanna posed at the front of the Balmain Spring 2014 Campaign. The pop singer rocked 90s inspired outfits and curly hair for Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin. Her stylist Mel Ottenberg chose beautiful garments for her from robe-like ensembles to dazzling gold and lace heel boots.
Rihanna rocked the denim top and pants ensemble so well with gold accessories and garment details that bring out the Caribbean princess in her. According to the creative director of Balmain Spring 2014 Olivier Rousteing, “In front of the camera, she makes you feel like she’s the only girl in the world.” Many people would agree that Rihanna has a very alluring quality that draws you in and holds you there.
Even with her curly dark coif covering her face, at least one of her eyes peeks through. This makes such a dramatic effect especially when those hazel crystal balls stare directly at you.
Rihanna is the Stunning Face of Balmain Spring 2014
1. Denim Revival - There is an opportunity for innovation in the fashion industry by reviving and reimagining denim as a trendy and fashionable fabric.
2. 90s Fashion Resurgence - The renewed interest in 90s fashion presents an opportunity for fashion brands to capitalize on nostalgia and create updated versions of popular 90s styles.
3. Celebrity Brand Ambassadors - Brands can leverage the influence and appeal of celebrities like Rihanna to promote their products and create compelling campaigns.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can embrace the denim revival trend and develop innovative designs and styles to cater to the growing demand for denim.
2. Beauty and Haircare - The resurgence of curly hair styles showcased by Rihanna presents an opportunity for the beauty and haircare industry to create products and styling tools tailored to curly hair textures.
3. Advertising and Marketing - The use of celebrity brand ambassadors like Rihanna in campaigns highlights the potential for the advertising and marketing industry to leverage the influence of celebrities to drive brand awareness and sales.