We first introduced you to bagvertising in April, but it seems to be catching on. Check out Panadol's use of bagvertising (and cupvertising). The Panadol campaign was produced by Ogilvy & Mather in Hong Kong.
Implications - Audiences are more responsive to advertisements when they feel they are being specifically addressed. By creating adverts that become somewhat personal, like these bags or cups, marketing agencies are able to really sink their claws into the consumer, implanting the brand, product or service they are selling. No matter what kind of company you run, advertising straight to the customer will ensure you gain a positive response from your target audience.
1. Personalized Advertisements - Creating adverts that become somewhat personal can increase audience responsiveness.
2. Bagvertising - Using bags as a form of advertising can be an effective strategy.
3. Cupvertising - Using cups as a form of advertising can be an effective strategy.
1. Marketing - Marketing agencies can explore personalized advertisements to increase consumer engagement.
2. Retail - Retailers can consider using bagvertising as a unique way to promote their products.
3. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can explore cupvertising to reach their target audience effectively.