The Bag O' Bones sand sculpting kit by Toysmith is part of the company's 'Get Outside, GO!' product line and is sure to add creative and imaginative games to the summer months. For an exciting beach adventure, Toysmith's Bag O' Bones kit encourages outdoor play and an interest in anatomy.
This kit includes 14 life-sized molds to construct and sculpt sand skeletons for entertaining pirate-like games. Hand and feet bones are connected to ensure that fingers and toes remain intact and reduce the risk of shocking hazards. The bone molds come in a vibrant teal color for fast clean-up when the game comes to an end. Suitable for children ages 3 and up, the Bag O' Bones sculpting kit also works in the snow.
Image Credit: Amazon
Bag O' Bones Lets Users Sculpt 3D Sand Skeletons for Treasure Hunting Fun
1. Outdoor Creative Play - Toys and game companies can create more outdoor creative play products that promote imagination and excitement.
2. 3D Sculpting Kits - Toy companies can create more 3D sculpting kits that can be used as an educational tool for anatomy lessons.
3. Cross Seasonal Toys - By creating toys that can be used in different seasons or weather, companies can increase the longevity of their products and expand their customer base.
1. Toy Industry - The toy industry can create more innovative products like the Bag O' Bones sand sculpting kit to increase creativity and outdoor exploration in children.
2. Education Industry - Educational institutions can incorporate 3D sculpting kits into their curriculum, aiding in anatomy educational learning or promoting creativity in the classroom.
3. Tourism Industry - Tourism companies can include sand sculpting kits in their beach package deals, providing a fun and unique activity for beach-goers and families.