Some of the time, bad food smells just can't be helped when you're cooking, but these funny ads for Koroplast trash bags show that there are some scents that shouldn't ever be combined. Despite this, a good garbage bag can keep your kitchen smelling fresh as a daisy. To illustrate this point, stinky foods like hard-boiled eggs and red onions are presented on these ads as different types of flowers—the kinds that no one would want to smell, ever.
Thankfully these advertisements are only presented in a print format, although it is still easy to imagine the foul smells that would come from getting a whiff of these food-integrated flowers. The clever ads were developed for Koroplast's trash bags by the Happy People Project, an advertising agency based in Istanbul.
Koroplast's Ads Show Off Bad Food Smells That Aren't Fragrant
1. Scent Containment - Trash bags that effectively contain odor are in demand.
2. Humorous Advertising - Humor can be a successful marketing strategy for household products.
3. Alternative Product Advertising - Presenting household items in non-traditional ways can attract consumer interest.
1. Household Products - There is a market for innovative household products that can help eliminate bad smells.
2. Advertising - There is an opportunity for advertising agencies to use humor and creativity in promoting household products.
3. Waste Management - Product innovation in waste management can reduce odor and create better environmental sustainability.