This epic sandwich combines some of the most amazing foods in the world, including a bacon s'more. Created by The Vulgar Chef, the Peanut Butter & Jelly Bacon S'morrito consists of a roasted marshmallow, bacon, graham crackers, chocolate, peanut butter and jelly all wrapped in a tortilla.
The post by Canadian Kyle Marcoux claims one s'more isn't enough. This bacon s'more creation is definitely enough. If you love just one of the foods incorporated, you will enjoy this loosely defined burrito. The bacon doesn't appear to be your standard pre-cooked strips either; it looks like Canadian peameal bacon.
The Vulgar Chef is known for combining unusually awesome foods, such as peculiar poutine sushi and puffed cereal burgers.
This Burrito Wrap Created by The Vulgar Chef Contains All the Good Stuff
1. Epic Food Combinations - The combination of various tasty foods into one dish presents an opportunity for innovative food creations.
2. Unconventional Wraps - Using tortillas or other wraps as a vessel for unique food combinations opens up possibilities for creative and portable meals.
3. Unusual Food Pairings - Experimenting with unexpected combinations like bacon, marshmallows, and peanut butter and jelly introduces new flavor profiles and culinary experiences.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore and create new products inspired by epic food combinations and unconventional wraps.
2. Food Truck - Food truck businesses can harness the trend of unusual food pairings and offer innovative menu items, attracting customers looking for unique culinary experiences.
3. Gourmet Snacks - The gourmet snacks industry can develop and market unconventional snack options incorporating unusual food pairings, appealing to adventurous food enthusiasts.