I have never been one for fake nails; they always just seemed so fake. And as for nail color, working in the food service industry means that I won’t be doing that either, but if I could, I’d get a set of bacon nails.
These are actually nails that have been painted to resemble bacon. Can you imagine getting your hair done and looking at the stylist’s hands and noticing that she has a set of bacon nails? Someone is getting a bigger tip!
The Bacon Nails are an Epicurean Fashion Statement
1. Food-inspired Nails - There is an opportunity for beauty companies to create more food-inspired nail designs and capitalize on foodie culture.
2. Edible Fashion - There is an opportunity for fashion companies to explore more edible fashion options and capitalize on the popularity of foodie culture.
3. Crossover Industries - There is an opportunity for collaborations between the food and beauty industries to create unique and innovative products that appeal to both audiences.
1. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry could explore creating more food-inspired nail designs and tapping into the foodie market.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry could explore creating edible fashion options and tapping into the foodie market.
3. Food Industry - The food industry could collaborate with the beauty industry to create unique products that appeal to both food and beauty enthusiasts.