Baby Teva is an all-natural collection of oils, creams and gels that are used to enhance the physical and mental health of infants and their mothers, as well as improve the bond between parents and their newborn children.
The Baby Teva brand offers a wide range of products, all of which contain essential oils in order to calm the senses of babies and their parents. It offers several oil-based products such as one that is designed specifically to soothe and massage infants' scalps, and another that contains lavender and peppermint and is to be used to massage on the chest for respiratory relief.
The collection also offers products for parents, including a mood-boosting spray and oils that were designed to tighten the stomach and reduce stretch marks after birth.
Baby Teva Offers Natural Products For Infants and Parents
1. Natural Baby Products - Opportunity for disruptive innovation lies in the development of more all-natural and safe baby products that enhance the physical and mental health of infants and their parents.
2. Essential Oil-based Products - There is potential for disruptive innovation in creating a wider range of essential oil-based products that offer various therapeutic benefits for infants, such as calming their senses and providing respiratory relief.
3. Parental Self-care - Disruptive innovation can be explored in developing more self-care products for parents, including mood-boosting sprays and oils that target specific post-birth concerns like tightening the stomach and reducing stretch marks.
1. Baby Care Industry - Opportunities for disruptive innovation can be found in the baby care industry, particularly in the development of all-natural, therapeutic baby products.
2. Cosmetics Industry - There is potential for disruptive innovation in the cosmetics industry by creating essential oil-based products that offer therapeutic benefits for infants and parents.
3. Wellness Industry - The wellness industry can explore disruptive innovation by expanding their product offerings to include self-care products specifically targeted at parents, such as mood-boosting sprays and body oils for post-birth concerns.