By triggering inflammation, dryness or oiliness and activating certain hormones, stress can wreak havoc on the health of one's skin and Dr. Dennis Gross' newest skincare collection, B₃Adaptive SuperFoods, was specifically developed to combat stress-induced aging. For those who are interested in stress-proofing their skin, the brand created a short quiz that asks about a user's skin type, as well as lifestyle habits related to exercise and sleep, as well as some of the most common causes of stress in life.
The skincare collection, powered by the B₃Adaptive SuperFoods Complex, includes a face cream, a serum and an eye cream with microencapsulated niacinamide, superfoods and adaptogens—which are known for their ability to counteract the effects of stress in the body.
Image Credit: Dr. Dennis Gross
The B3Adaptive SuperFoods Collection Supports Stressed-Out Skin
1. Stress-proof Skincare - Opportunities for skincare companies to develop products that address the negative effects of stress on the skin.
2. Personalized Skincare - Opportunities for skincare companies to create personalized skincare products based on individual skin type and lifestyle habits.
3. Superfood Skincare - Opportunities for skincare companies to incorporate ingredients that are known to have health benefits into their products.
1. Skincare - Opportunities for skincare product development that addresses the specific needs of individual skin types and lifestyles.
2. Wellness - Opportunities for wellness brands to create products that promote healthy skin through stress-reducing lifestyle habits.
3. Nutrition - Opportunities for nutrition companies to educate consumers on the link between diet and skin health.