Those who work in logistics know the value in flexibility, and that's exactly what Automile offers. The Swedish startup offers fleet management through the use of plug-in boxes that turn any vehicle, no matter the make or model, into a smart vehicle that can be tracked and analyzed to an impressive degree.
The Automile tracker plugs in beneath vehicles' dashboards, and it can provide data on mileage, trips, routes, and more. It has the ability to tap into the vehicle's electronics to gauge data on engine performance, for example, helping fleet managers to prevent excessive maintenance in the future.
Perhaps the most appealing aspect of Automile is its payment plan, though. Rather than locking consumers into bulky contracts, Automile charges per vehicle per month, with the amount of plugs shipped being the only variable for pricing. This means that businesses can pay for exactly as much of the service as they need.
'Automile' Turns Any Vehicle into a Smart, Trackable Fleet Member
1. Flexible Fleet Management - Automile's plug-in boxes offer flexibility in turning any vehicle into a smart, trackable fleet member.
2. Real-time Vehicle Tracking and Analysis - Automile can provide real-time data on mileage, trips, routes, and even engine performance to prevent excessive maintenance.
3. Pay-per-use Service Plans - Automile offers a pay-per-vehicle per month service plan customized to fit businesses' needs.
1. Logistics and Transportation - Automile's plug-in boxes can assist logistics and transportation businesses to enhance their fleet management capabilities.
2. Automotive Technology - Automotive technology companies can explore collaboration opportunities with Automile to integrate their product offerings.
3. Data Analytics and Management - Data analytics and management companies can collaborate with Automile to explore opportunities in real-time vehicle tracking and analysis.