California-based Tropos Motors is launching a diminutive cargo electric truck, dubbed the 'Able NXT,' that stands out due to the inclusion of a modular loading mechanism.
This cargo electric truck makes use of the company's proprietary Easy-Swap loading system which allows for a variety of rear bed modules to be installed and dismantled depending on the task at hand. Some of these modules include the Trades module that includes strap tie-downs and a lumber rack and the Cargo module that offers a more conventional cargo space with rear and side entrances. What's more, the modules can be installed and removed within a minute using nothing but regular hand tools and a forklift.
Set to be priced at $30,000, the 'Able NXT' is an intelligently designed electric cargo truck that offers the promise of being able to switch between different kinds of tasks and applications without undue hassle and effort.
Image Credit: Tropos Motors
The 'Able NXT' Offers Easily Swappable Rear Bed Modules
1. Modular Work Vehicles - Opportunity for other vehicle manufacturers to create modular work trucks with easy-swap loading systems for various industries.
2. Electric Work Vehicles - Opportunity for electric vehicle manufacturers to provide cost-effective, environmentally friendly work vehicles for industries.
3. Customizable Work Vehicles - Opportunity for companies to create customizable work vehicles to meet the specific needs of different industries.
1. Construction - Construction companies could benefit from easily swappable modules in work trucks, allowing for optimization of equipment for different job sites.
2. Delivery - Delivery companies could benefit from modular work trucks that can easily switch between refrigeration units, standard cargo space, and other modules depending on the delivery needs.
3. Maintenance - Maintenance companies could benefit from customizable work vehicles that can be tailored with equipment specific to the type of maintenance required on different job sites.