To help drivers always remember where they parked their car is the YAB auto-locating GPS extension. The device features two parts that connect to the inside of the vehicle and to the driver's smartphone to create an easy to follow map that can be pulled up to guide consumers to their auto. The gadget is ideal for consumers that use their cars often and forget where they leave it.
The YAB system provides a slender and compact USB device that clips into car's USB charging port. From there, the device is able to track the car's location wirelessly and send a signal to the joining app. Consumers can pull up the app at any time and have the device's location create a digital map to where the user is currently located.
The YAB USB Extension Alerts Drivers Where They Parked Their Car
1. Auto-locating Devices - Devices that help drivers locate their parked car through GPS technology.
2. Wireless Connectivity - Devices that can track location and send signals to smartphones through wireless connectivity.
3. Mobile Applications - Applications that allow users to easily access GPS maps to locate their car.
1. Automotive - Opportunity to implement auto-locating devices into new vehicles for added convenience.
2. Technology - Opportunity to develop and improve wireless GPS tracking technology for consumer devices.
3. Mobile Apps - Opportunity to create and improve mobile applications for easy and accessible GPS navigation to parked cars.