Top model Auguste Abeliunaite cover's Numero China's latest issue and channels Natalie Portman's Queen Amidala character in the Star Wars film franchise.
Padme Amidala is known for her elaborate makeup, costumes and headdresses that mix tribal and sci-fi inspirations. The character's eye-catching look is one of the visual inspirations for this August issue that is lensed by photographers Sofia Sanchez and Mauro Mongiello.
The photographic duo capture model muse Auguste Abeliunaite in this Numero China exclusive that celebrates sci-fi imagery while staying in tune with recent Star Wars Episode 7 buzz courtesy of its director J.J. Abrams. The editorial recreates Queen Amidala's look using an oversized coat, tribal makeup looks and ornate flower accessories that are combined to create an avant-garde ensemble.
Numero China's Latest Issue Features Top Model Auguste Abeliunaite
1. Sci-fi Imagery - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in using sci-fi imagery to create avant-garde fashion ensembles.
2. Tribal and Sci-fi Inspiration - Combining tribal and sci-fi inspirations in makeup, costumes, and headdresses opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry.
3. Avant-garde Fashion - Creating avant-garde fashion looks that blend tribal elements with futuristic aesthetics presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion world.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage tribal and sci-fi inspirations to create unique and disruptive avant-garde fashion designs.
2. Photography - Exploring the fusion of sci-fi imagery and tribal aesthetics in photography can lead to innovative and disruptive visual storytelling.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can tap into the popularity of sci-fi and tribal-inspired fashion looks to create disruptive and captivating visual experiences.