Customization is key to the modern consumer, so the Audi Virtual Showroom was unveiled at CES 2016 as a way for drivers to virtually "meet" their new vehicle before it's even delivered.
Created in collaboration with Nvidia, Oculus and HTC, the Audi Virtual Showroom builds on the success of the digital power walls found in London and Beijing dealerships that offer an immersive, tech-focused experience for shoppers.
The experience created with the digital showroom allows consumers to experience vehicles, features and upgrades without having to think twice about it being physically available to see. As the automotive brand looks to expand into new markets, the Audi Virtual Showroom helps to enhance the shopping experience and decentralize dealerships for wider brand reach.
The Audi Virtual Showroom was Showcased by the Brand at CES 2016
1. Virtual Showrooms - Creating virtual showrooms allows consumers to experience products without physically seeing them.
2. Immersive Experiences - Using technology to create immersive experiences enhances the shopping process for consumers.
3. Decentralized Dealerships - Decentralizing dealerships through virtual showrooms expands brand reach.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can benefit from virtual showrooms to provide customers with a unique and convenient shopping experience.
2. Technology - The technology industry can collaborate with automotive brands to develop innovative solutions for virtual showrooms.
3. Retail - The retail industry can explore the use of virtual showrooms to enhance the customer experience and increase online sales.