This hilarious fashion editorial for Complex Magazine features Parks and Recreation star Aubrey Plaza. On the show, Plaza plays a pretty girl with a twisted sense of humor. In this fantastic editorial she gets to goof around in some flirty summer attire.
In each of these colorful photos, Aubrey gets to incorporate classic joke props. For example, in one shot she is hugging a giant whoopee cushion. In another shot she poses on the ground, surrounded by banana peels (so it looks like she’s slipped and fallen down). These lively shots really highlight the fact that she’s a comedian while also showing off her more glamorous side.
The backgrounds in these photos are bright and cheery, but they don’t take from Aubrey’s goofy poses at all. Fans of Parks and Recreation are sure to love these flirty yet funny editorial pictures.
This Editorial Stars Aubrey Plaza from Parks and Recreation
1. Humor-driven Fashion Editorials - Fashion editorials that prioritize humor are a disruptive innovation opportunity for brands looking to stand out in the fashion industry.
2. Incorporation of Classic Joke Props in Fashion Photography - Fashion photography that incorporates classic joke props can create a distinct brand identity for companies with a lighthearted tone while standing out in the industry.
3. Comedians as Models - Featuring comedians as models in fashion editorials can attract a new audience and create buzz for brands in both the fashion and entertainment industries.
1. Fashion Industry - Humor-driven fashion editorials and the incorporation of classic joke props in fashion photography create opportunities for brands to differentiate themselves in the industry.
2. Entertainment Industry - Featuring comedic talent in fashion editorials can generate buzz in the entertainment industry while also opening up potential partnerships and collaborations with fashion brands.
3. Advertising and Marketing Industry - Using humor and unconventional models in advertisements can create a memorable brand identity and stand out in a crowded advertising space.