The alien shape of the Atomium 3D Food Printer certainly does not give away its function. You would never guess that this odd-looking appliance boasts the ability to build healthy food right before your eyes, executing it molecule by molecule.
Beginning with groups of atoms, the cutting-edge culinary contraption forms food layer by layer, and precisely to the user's preference. Designed with children in mind, the Electrolux device accepts suggestions in the form of drawings and pictures, giving it goal for how the finished product should look, and even what sorts of flavors it will have.
In addition to receiving recommendations, Luiza Silva's Atomium 3D Food Printer also makes some of its own decisions. The robotic chef creates based on what's best for the person medically, anatomically and with their activities considered.
Atomium Makes Meals From Molecules, Tailored to Taste and Nutrient Needs
1. Customized Food Printing - Disruptive innovation opportunities include personalized nutrition tailored to individual taste preferences and nutrient needs.
2. User-driven Culinary Technology - Opportunities for disruptive innovation lie in incorporating user input, such as drawings and pictures, to create personalized food experiences.
3. Smart Robotic Chefs - Disruptive innovation opportunities include the development of robotic chefs that can make autonomous decisions based on medical, anatomical, and activity factors.
1. Food Technology - The food technology industry can explore disruptive innovation by advancing customized food printing technologies.
2. Consumer Electronics - Opportunities for disruptive innovation in consumer electronics industry include the creation of user-driven culinary devices.
3. Healthcare and Wellness - The healthcare and wellness industry can explore disruptive innovation by incorporating smart robotic chefs in personalized nutrition plans.