Azealia Banks' new album, 'Broke With Expensive Taste' is not set to come out until January 2014, but her video for 'ATM Jam' has just been released, which should be just enough to tide you over for a few more months. This is a song that was released last summer and produced by Pharrell but nonetheless, Azealia fans will adore seeing even more of her outrageous style.
The video shows digitally-altered clothing, which changes colors when being worn. Azealia herself makes several clothing changes throughout the video, appearing in an iridescent silver skirt and a yellow-colored sailor crop top an white hat. The backgrounds of each scene are vividly colored, turning ordinary plants into psychedelic ones with purples and reds.
Another outrageous scene shows Azealia in a shiny sequin dress with big shoulders, rocking a maroon pirate hat.
Azealia Banks' 'ATM Jam' is Full of Morphing Colors and Style
1. Digitally-altered Clothing - Opportunity for fashion brands to create clothing that changes colors when being worn, offering a unique and customizable style experience.
2. Vividly Colored Backgrounds - Potential for visual effects companies to create immersive and psychedelic environments for music videos, movies, and virtual reality experiences.
3. Outrageous Style - Possibility for fashion designers to embrace bold and unconventional designs, catering to a niche market of individuals who crave unique and attention-grabbing fashion.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore innovative techniques and materials to create digitally-altered clothing that revolutionizes personal style.
2. Visual Effects - Visual effects companies can utilize vibrant and dynamic color palettes to create visually stunning environments for various forms of media.
3. Music and Entertainment - Artists and directors can push creative boundaries by embracing outrageous style and incorporating bold fashion choices into their music videos and performances.