The athletics industry has expanded significantly over the past few years, and other sectors are starting to take note. Fashion editorials, for example, have taken inspiration from sports such as soccer and boxing, and fused these athletic elements into designs and photoshoot themes. Not only useful to those in the sporting industry, the Athletics Trend Report will provide inspiration for businesses looking to include fitness developments in their products and campaigns.
Technology upgrades have also changed the world of athletics, as ski goggles are enhanced to include the latest GPS developments, and sports kicks keep track of exactly how many miles users have achieved. Our research discusses these developments and more, and will help a variety of companies think outside the box concerning product design.
Discover the Latest Fitness Devices
1. Fashion-inspired Athletics - Opportunity to create sports-inspired fashion designs and photoshoot themes.
2. Technology-enhanced Athletics - Opportunity to incorporate technological advancements into athletic gear, such as GPS-integrated ski goggles and mileage-tracking sports kicks.
3. Fitness-driven Product Design - Opportunity to integrate fitness developments into various products and campaigns.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion industry to draw inspiration from sports and incorporate athletic elements into designs.
2. Sports Equipment - Opportunity for sports equipment industry to integrate technological enhancements like GPS and mileage tracking into their products.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for marketers to utilize fitness trends in their campaigns and product designs.