Whereas virtual reality cuts people off from the real world by placing them within an entirely digital experience, augmented reality combines the magic of digital effects with the world around us, and Assemblr is a new platform that takes advantage of that potential. The app lets users create three-dimensional illustrations and tie them to actual locations, creating a map of augmented reality sculptures around the world.
Assemblr's building tools are great for people of all skill levels, from experienced designers to people who usually rely on stick figures. The tool starts with simple 3D shapes, and it allows people to expand from there.
Once creations are made, Assemblr users place them in the real world, and other users can see the creations that are nearby.
Assemblr Lets Users Place Their Creations in the Real World
1. Augmented Reality Sculptures - Creating three-dimensional illustrations and tying them to actual locations opens up opportunities for immersive art experiences.
2. User-created AR Content - Assemblr's platform allows users, regardless of skill level, to contribute to a growing map of augmented reality sculptures around the world.
3. Collaborative AR Experiences - By allowing users to see and interact with each other's creations, Assemblr encourages collaboration and fosters a sense of community within the augmented reality space.
1. Art and Design - This platform provides opportunities for artists and designers to push the boundaries of traditional art forms and explore new ways of creating immersive experiences.
2. Tourism and Travel - By creating a map of augmented reality sculptures, Assemblr opens up possibilities for enhancing tourist attractions and creating unique travel experiences.
3. Education and Training - Assemblr's intuitive tools make it accessible for users of all skill levels, making it a valuable tool for educational purposes and training in various fields.