We brought you a first look at the racy cover of the March 2009 issue of Dazed & Confused magazine, and now we bring you the full steamy editorial of punk love with young real-life lovers, models Ash Stymest and Eliza.
Photographer Mariano Vivanco captured the young British models who were styled by Nicola Formichetti in black punk gear and a whole lotta attitude.
There is even an alternative cover that features a more ‘covered’ Eliza & Ash in case the racy topless cover couldn’t be displayed in bookstores.
Real Couple Ash & Eliza Steam Up Dazed & Confused Magazine
1. Romantic Punk Fashion - Fusing the punk aesthetic with a romantic twist, there is an opportunity for fashion designers to create disruptive fashion lines that combines both looks.
2. Real-life Couples in Advertising - Following in the footsteps of the Dazed & Confused magazine editorial, there is potential for advertisers to feature real-life couples in their ads to add an authentic touch that resonate with younger audiences.
3. Alternative Magazine Covers - Creating alternative magazine covers to cater to bookstore regulations, while still showcasing bold and innovative photography, could be a great opportunity for magazine publishers.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion designers can take inspiration from the punk-themed photoshoots in Dazed & Confused magazine to create innovative and disruptive fashion lines.
2. Advertising Industry - The use of real-life couples in advertising campaigns could be a disruptive innovation that creates an emotional connection with consumers and sets brands apart from competitors.
3. Publishing Industry - Publishers could create alternative magazine covers that cater to bookstore regulations while still showcasing daring and boundary-pushing photography in their publications.