With music, it's often what you do with it that makes the art, but with these artistic guitars that ideal is changing. While it's still important for artists to have the skills and imagination to create something timeless, they will never be forgotten while rocking on these guitars.
In certain genres, like Metal and it's various sub-genres, image is everything. The illusion is as important as the performance, and with these artistic guitars by Jamie Ghio Sanches and Mike Braunewell ones epic image will remain in tact.
Each of these guitars has a theme, one may be nautical, another is dragon-inspired and so on. The designers then forge them out of wood, plastics and metals and paint them according to theme. After this, add-ons are added based on the preference of the prospective user.
Photo Credits: designboom, sworddesign.info
These Artistic Guitars Make Making Music More Imaginative
1. Artistic Guitars - Creating customizable artistic guitars presents the opportunity to merge music with art and provide musicians with a unique tool for self-expression.
2. Themed Instruments - Designing themed guitars encourages unique and inspiring ways for musicians to channel their music by integrating visual themes that match their musical style.
3. Personalized Add-ons - Adding personalized add-ons such as engravings, unique controls or integrated gadgets presents an innovative way for guitar manufacturers to differentiate themselves in a crowded market and attract new customers.
1. Musical Instruments - Guitar manufacturers can disrupt the traditional musical instrument industry by creating customizable guitars that cater to specific musical styles and artists.
2. Artistic Design - Artistic designers can create new market opportunities by collaborating with guitar and musical instrument manufacturers to produce unique and visually appealing products that go beyond aesthetics.
3. 3D Printing - By taking advantage of emerging 3D printing technologies, guitar manufacturers can produce customizable and on-demand guitars that reduce production costs and lead times.