Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and other social media networks always have tasty morsels of news, images and overall inspirational tidbits that satiate people in a number of ways; artist Daryna Kossar takes this sentiment and turns it into a truly mouthwatering experiencing. She has recreated the logos of those three social media networks using food as a medium. That is her forte, after all.
For Instagram, artist Daryna Kossar used bread, a cup of coffee, Nutella and some candy. For Facebook, she predominantly focused on blueberries while Pinterest was created using pomegranate. Playfully scrumptious, artist Daryna Kossar's most recent work encourages people to look at their favorite websites and smartphone apps in a different light. In this case, that light happens to be delicious.
Artist Daryna Kossar Recreates Iconic Logos Using Breakfast Items
1. Social Media Food Art - The trend of creating art and logos using food as a medium inspires opportunities for food companies to team up with artists and explore creative ways to market their products.
2. Playful Branding - The trend of recreating iconic logos using unconventional materials, such as food, presents an opportunity for companies to explore playful branding and create memorable marketing campaigns.
3. Social Media Marketing - The popularity of food art on social media creates an avenue for companies to promote their products by collaborating with artists and reposting user-generated content featuring their products.
1. Food Industry - The food industry can team up with artists to create unique products and packaging designs that appeal to consumers' desire for playful and creative experiences.
2. Social Media Industry - Social media companies can tap into the trend of social media food art to engage users and increase brand awareness by reposting user-generated content featuring their logos or products.
3. Marketing Industry - The trend of using food as an unconventional branding and marketing tool presents an opportunity for marketing agencies to experiment with new and innovative ways of promoting products.