The 'Artificial Reality' editorial features model Matthew David, who is captured by photographer Daryna Barykina. Hair stylist Chuck Putman gives Matthew a brightly dyed head of blue locks, adding to the fun of this action-packed photoshoot. The model poses with a slew of props that include modern art sculptures, common furnishings and oversized office accessories.
Whether leaping in the air or posing in a series of pondering portraits, Matthew is effortlessly cool and undeniably edgy. The Artificial Reality editorial by photo up-and-comer Daryna Barykina features dynamic poses that highlight a wardrobe of dapper casuals from youthful menswear label BobbyK Design.
From classic denims and graphically printed shirts to lightweight knits, these versatile and wearable pieces are designed with the modern gentleman in mind.
The Artificial Reality Editorial Plays Dress-Up
1. Artificial Reality Photography - The trend of using artificial reality in photography is disrupting traditional photography styles and paving new avenues for creative expression.
2. Dapper Casual Menswear - The trend of dapper casual menswear is disrupting traditional formalwear and shifting fashion towards more comfortable yet stylish options for men.
3. Action-packed Prop Portraits - The trend of using dynamic poses and creative props in portrait photography is disrupting traditional static portrait styles and providing new opportunities for creative expression.
1. Photography - The photography industry can leverage the trend of artificial reality and dynamic poses with creative props to offer new services and products to clients.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the trend of dapper casual menswear to offer new product lines and expand their customer base.
3. Advertising - The advertising industry can leverage the trend of using dynamic poses and creative props in portrait photography to create more engaging and memorable campaigns for their clients.