Art House Moscow mixes art and cuisine in the most industrial way possible. The reincarnated club features locally sourced products and home grown chefs. The pop-up restaurant and gallery pay homage to the industrialization of food in a unique way. Also known as the 'Garage' fixed in the penthouse suite above the Museum of Modern Art, Art House plans to constantly update its menu and interior to keep people interested and curious.
The restaurant plans on stocking the place with artwork by Recycle, Gutova Dmitry, Andrei Gorbunov and other artists. The industrial-looking mash-up boasts dark wood interiors, brass metal fixtures and an open concept dinning area.
Art House Moscow is a supercharged amalgamation of art and cuisine.
'Art House Moscow' is Equal Parts Gallery and Locally Sourced Restuarant
1. Art-inspired Restaurants - There is an opportunity to create more restaurants that combine art and cuisine, offering a unique and immersive dining experience.
2. Locally Sourced Menus - Restaurants can focus on locally-sourced ingredients for their dishes, creating a more sustainable and community-driven dining experience.
3. Rotating Menus - The concept of constantly updating menus and interior can be applied to other restaurant and hospitality establishments to keep customers interested and coming back.
1. Restaurants - There is an opportunity for restaurants to combine art and cuisine for a unique and immersive dining experience.
2. Art Galleries - Art galleries can consider incorporating a restaurant into their space to make it a more complete and interactive experience for visitors.
3. Hospitality - The concept of constantly updating menus and interior can be applied to hotels, resorts and other hospitality establishments to keep customers interested and coming back.