The Aromatologic brand of luxury scents makes use of materials extracted from the Dead Sea, a truly legendary and unique place. Therefore it was only fitting that the packaging for the collection also be unique in its appearance and in the way it was put together.
The Aromatologic collection includes a variety of scents, each of which corresponds to a particular number. Each number is designed and created by a different artist, making it truly unique and distinct. Graphic designers both in Greece and abroad were commissioned to imagine and design the different packages, making for a unique collective packaging design project.
The result is a packaging collection including a number of units that are distinct but still complement one another well.
The Aromatologic Scent Packaging Involved Several Designers
1. Collaborative Packaging Design - The Aromatologic brand utilized the creativity of multiple graphic designers to create a unique and cohesive packaging collection.
2. Luxury Scent Packaging - The use of materials from the Dead Sea in the Aromatologic collection creates an opportunity for innovative and premium packaging designs.
3. Branded Packaging Collections - The Aromatologic collection's packaging, with each scent corresponding to a unique design by different artists, showcases the potential for creating exclusive and collectible packaging sets.
1. Fragrance - The fragrance industry can explore collaborative packaging designs to create visually appealing and distinctive product packaging, elevating the consumer experience.
2. Cosmetics - Cosmetics brands can introduce luxury packaging options infused with unique materials, like those found in the Dead Sea, to offer a premium experience and stand out from competitors.
3. Graphic Design - Graphic designers can capitalize on collaborative packaging design projects to showcase their creativity and work on exclusive collections for luxury brands.