While developing Aroma Herbal Bodycare packaging, Loni Jovanović worked to unite different techniques that would give the client a fresh-looking line of skincare products. An industrial style was assumed on the one hand, yet elements of traditional design as well as scientific references can also be found in the collection of containers.
Every scented lotion, spray and oil was assigned its own color and pattern, visually exhibiting unique influences. The geometric motifs derived from fruit, flowers and even textiles have been adapted to bear resemblance to molecular structures, emphasizing the organic quality of Aroma Herbal Bodycare packaging's contents. These are the sorts of bottles that you'd be proud to display on your bathroom vanity.
Aroma Herbal Bodycare Branding Has Slick Bottles and Intricate Motifs
1. Patterned Skincare Packaging - Incorporating intricate patterns into skincare packaging designs to create visually appealing and unique products.
2. Combining Industrial and Traditional Design - Creating packaging that combines industrial elements with traditional and scientific design elements to offer a fresh and distinct look for skincare brands.
3. Organic Emphasis in Packaging - Using motifs inspired by nature, such as fruit, flowers, and molecular structures, to highlight the organic qualities of skincare products.
1. Skincare Industry - Opportunity to differentiate products through innovative packaging designs that incorporate intricate patterns and emphasize organic qualities.
2. Beauty and Personal Care Industry - Disruptive potential in offering skincare brands with packaging that combines industrial, traditional, and scientific design elements to create unique and visually appealing products.
3. Design and Branding Industry - Opportunity for designers to create packaging that merges various design elements, such as industrial, traditional, and scientific, to provide clients with fresh and distinct branding for skincare products.