This collaboration between Arethusa Dairy and President and Vice President of Manolo Blahnik (George Malkemus and Tony Yurgaitis) may just be the smartest pair up that has ever happened.
Arethusa Dairy was purchased by the fashion duo, and subsequently the decadent ice cream will now be sold at Dean & Deluca's SoHo and Madison Avenue locations. In celebration of this glorious launch, the SoHo location will be hosting a free tasting event.
Arethusa Dairy produces high-quality dairy products. Their cows are treated with kindness and respect, and a lot of care goes into every Arethusa Dairy product which is apparent as soon as you taste the rich and creamy dessert. The Arethusa website proudly states, "All of our products are made in Litchfield with love. Wholesome, delicious and the very best."
Available in the classic vanilla, chocolate, mint chocolate chip and strawberry flavors, you absolutely must try a double scoop of this delicious designer ice cream!
The Arethusa Dairy Collaboration Set to Offer Delicious Ice Cream
1. Designer Dairy Desserts - The collaboration between Arethusa Dairy and fashion designers opens up opportunities for creating luxury dairy products.
2. Fashion-food Collaborations - The partnership between Arethusa Dairy and a fashion brand highlights the potential for collaborations between the fashion and food industries.
3. Premium Ice Cream Offerings - The introduction of decadent ice cream flavors from Arethusa Dairy at Dean & Deluca's stores showcases the growing market for high-quality, gourmet ice cream products.
1. Dairy Production - The collaboration between Arethusa Dairy and a fashion brand could prompt disruptive innovations in dairy production techniques or product offerings.
2. Fashion - The partnership between Arethusa Dairy and a fashion brand presents the opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry through unique collaborations and product expansions.
3. Retail - The introduction of Arethusa Dairy's ice cream flavors at Dean & Deluca's stores indicates potential disruptive innovation opportunities in the retail industry, particularly in the gourmet food sector.