These new Arctic Coffee drinks are being launched by the brand to offer consumers with an easier way to enjoy come cafe-quality beverages from almost anywhere. The new Café Latte and Caramel Latte flavors are being rolled out in ambient versions to offer a shelf-stable option for retailers to stock. The drinks, while shelf-stable, are made with Devonshire milk to ensure they offer a high-quality flavor.
Arctic Coffee Brand Manager Jo Taylor commented on the new products saying, "We have heard from consumers that they cannot always find Arctic Coffee when they are out and about, and we know not all outlets, especially smaller convenience stores, cafes and sandwich shops, have space to keep stock chilled before it goes in the fridge to be sold, so it seemed like the obvious next step. In introducing the new ambient, long life range extensions we have been careful to ensure that none of Arctic’s ‘fresh’ taste and smooth texture have been lost. Through extensive product development and consumer trials we believe that we have achieved this and can’t wait to see Arctic appearing in an even wider range of retail and foodservice outlets from this summer.”
Arctic Coffee is Rolling Out Two New Ambient Drink Options
1. Shelf-stable Coffee Drinks - There is an opportunity to disrupt the coffee industry by creating more shelf-stable coffee drinks for consumers to enjoy at any time and in any location.
2. Ambient Beverage Options - As proven by Arctic Coffee, there is potential for more brands to release ambient versions of their drinks to cater to smaller convenience stores and food service outlets.
3. Convenience-driven Coffee Market - With more consumers seeking convenient ways to enjoy coffee, there is room in the market for more prepackaged coffee drinks like Arctic Coffee's Café Latte and Caramel Latte flavors.
1. Retail - Retailers can benefit from stocking more shelf-stable and ambient drink options like Arctic Coffee's new drinks to cater to busy consumers looking for convenient refreshment options.
2. Food Service - Foodservice outlets can attract more customers by offering prepackaged and shelf-stable coffee drinks like Arctic Coffee's new range to cater to the convenience-driven market.
3. Coffee - The coffee industry can expand its consumer base by creating more convenient and shelf-stable coffee options like Arctic Coffee's ambient drinks to meet the demands of consumers on the go.