Rabble Wine Company recently launched its own augmented reality app to bring its AR wine labels to life, beginning with the Rabble Wine Company Red Blend. Through the lens of the free-to-download app, wine drinkers will be able to see the Rabble Wine Company Red Blend bottle animated to depict the bright city of Florence before the scene turns dark and is destroyed by comets.
As the wine labels depict historical woodblock prints from the Nuremberg Chronicle, which dates back to the 1400s, the experience of viewing a packaging design is enhanced with augmented reality technology that explores storytelling and interaction in an engaging way that appeals to the modern consumer.
In the coming months, the Rabble Wine Company's Cabernet Sauvignon and Rosé will also be introduced to the augmented reality wine label series.
The Rabble Wine Company App Adds Dimension to Historic Wine Labels
1. Augmented Reality Wine Labels - The use of augmented reality technology on wine labels presents opportunities for interactive and engaging storytelling for modern consumers.
2. Historical Storytelling Through AR - The integration of historical woodblock prints with augmented reality technology allows for an innovative approach to storytelling that can tap into consumers' interest in history.
3. Ar-enabled Product Packaging - Augmented reality technology can be used to transform product packaging into interactive and immersive experiences that enhance consumer engagement.
1. Wine - The wine industry can leverage augmented reality technology to create innovative packaging designs that enhance the consumer experience.
2. Packaging - The packaging industry can explore the use of augmented reality technology to create more engaging and interactive packaging designs.
3. Marketing - Augmented reality technology presents new opportunities for marketers to create immersive and interactive campaigns that capture consumer attention.