AR Wear, short for Anti-Rape Wear introduced its new line of shorts and underwear that are meant to protect women from sexual harassment attacks. The clothes are purposefully designed to be hard to remove by force. This means that in frightful situations, the woman’s most private area will always be protected.
The garments are resistant to tearing, pulling and cutting but are comfortable and flexible for the wearer. There are locking mechanisms that are set in place once the garment is put on; a human skeletal structure that makes it impossible to pull down, a lock that can only be opened by the wearer and waist and thigh straps that fit snugly for each woman.
Women can feel safe when they’re camping, getting exercise, at a party and in literally any setting. AR Wear has designed these garments, which are funded by Indiegogo, with the best intentions of protecting women and giving them a stronger feeling of security.
AR Wear Introduced Its New Garments That Protect Against Attacks
1. Protection Clothing - AR Wear introduces a new line of clothing designed to protect women from sexual harassment attacks, creating an opportunity for the development of more innovative and advanced garments for personal safety.
2. Resistant Fabric Technology - The resistant fabric technology used in AR Wear's garments opens up possibilities for various industries, such as outdoor gear and sports apparel, to develop products that are tear-resistant, durable, and flexible.
3. Personal Security Accessories - The introduction of locking mechanisms and waist/thigh straps in AR Wear's garments highlights the potential for the personal security accessories industry to create innovative and customizable products that provide enhanced protection for individuals.
1. Fashion Retail - The fashion retail industry can explore the production and marketing of protective clothing to meet the growing demand for safe and stylish garments, presenting an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the market.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Textile manufacturers have the opportunity to pioneer the development of advanced fabrics that combine resistance to tearing and cutting with comfort and flexibility, revolutionizing the industry and meeting the needs of consumers seeking protective clothing.
3. Fitness and Outdoor Recreation - The fitness and outdoor recreation industry can seize the opportunity to incorporate resistant fabric technology into their products, providing individuals with clothing that withstands wear and tear during physical activities while offering protection and peace of mind.