Hyaluronic acid, glycerin and calcium-rich spring water from the mountains of Réotier, France are three potent ingredients that can be found in the new water-based L'Occitane Aqua Réotier collection. Some of the products in this range include an Ultra Thirst-Quenching Gel, a Fresh Moisturizing Mist and a Moisture Prep Essence. These skincare products and others can be purchased individually, as well as part of the complete collection for just $69.
Since Réotier spring water is incredibly rich in minerals, it is the high calcium content of the water that plays a part in supporting the skin's moisture barrier. L'Occitane notes that the products in the Aqua Réotier collection should be applied in the morning for skin that is radiant and visibly plumped.
L'Occitane's Aqua Réotier Collection Has Calcium-Rich Spring Water
1. Spring Water-based Skincare - Natural spring water is a key ingredient in the latest skincare products.
2. Mineral-infused Skincare - Companies may want to focus on creating skincare products that feature minerals from natural springs for added benefits.
3. Hydrating Skincare Products - There is an opportunity for companies to create innovative skincare products that provide deep hydration and nourishment to the skin.
1. Skincare - Companies in the skincare industry can incorporate natural spring water with added minerals to their products for an innovative twist.
2. Cosmetics - Cosmetics companies may explore the benefits of using natural spring water with added minerals to create new skincare and makeup products.
3. Health and Wellness - The health industry may be able to create health and wellness products using natural spring mineral water to promote healthy skin and overall well-being.