These conceptual Apple Glasses identify what could be in store in the near future from the technology company to provide users with the ability to incorporate augmented reality (AR) capabilities into their lifestyle.
Conceptually created by Taeyeon Kim, the glasses feature a circular design and a minimalistic frame that appears to be crafted from a similar material that is used for the iPhone. This makes the glasses look inherently stylish and upscale without distracting from the overall design with a series of buttons or complicated functionalities.
The Apple Glasses speak to the growing popularity of AR technology as consumers begin to become more familiar with it and warm up to the idea of it being a mainstay part of their daily lifestyle.
Image Credit: Yanko Design
These Conceptual Apple Glasses are Stylishly Functional
1. AR Technology - The growing popularity of AR technology opens up opportunities for businesses to incorporate AR capabilities into their products and services.
2. Minimalistic Design - The use of minimalistic design in AR eyewear presents an opportunity for companies to create stylish and upscale products that seamlessly integrate with the user's lifestyle.
3. Mainstream Adoption - The increasing familiarity and acceptance of AR by consumers creates an opportunity for industries to develop AR-based products and services that can become a mainstay part of people's everyday lives.
1. Eyewear Industry - The introduction of sophisticated AR eyewear opens up possibilities for eyewear companies to offer stylish and functional glasses that incorporate augmented reality technology.
2. Technology Industry - The integration of AR capabilities into wearable devices like glasses presents innovation opportunities for technology companies to create new and immersive user experiences.
3. Design Industry - The demand for minimalistic and stylish AR eyewear creates a disruption opportunity for designers to create aesthetically pleasing products that seamlessly blend fashion and technology.