The Cookie Rookie's apple cider mimosa is a fresh translation of the classic brunch cocktail. The blog's recipe is created by Beckie Hardin and is made from a blend of champagne and apple cider. The quick and easy drink mix can be garnished with gold and silver sprinkles or cinnamon for added richness and can be decorated with fresh apple slices.
As cider becomes more popular among beer brands who are trying to expand their product range, the popular and nutritious beverage is also emerging in the wine and champagne cocktail realm.
This apple cider mimosa is a great option for afternoon tea parties, cocktail hour or a brunch date with friends and can be customized for any ocassion.
The Cookie Rookie's Brunch Drink Recipe Blends Two Classic Beverages
1. Champagne and Fruit Juice Combinations - Opportunities for spirits and beverage companies to experiment on simplistic cocktail recipes by combining champagne and fruit juices to create and explore new unique flavors.
2. Incorporating Healthy Ingredients Into Cocktails - Opportunities for cocktail makers to incorporate healthy ingredients into their recipes with a view to attract health-conscious consumers.
3. Customizable Cocktails - Opportunities for bars and restaurants to offer customizable cocktail options that cater to the specific needs of their customers
1. Beverage Industry - There are opportunities for beverage companies to experiment on new product lines that reflect different cocktails and beverage types.
2. Hospitality Industry - There are opportunities for hotels, restaurants and bars to offer innovative cocktails and beverage options which could lead to increased customer loyalty.
3. Cafes and Bars - Cafes and bars could consider offering affordable and simple cocktail and beverage options which appeal to consumers who dislike complicated beverage mixes.