Two chicks on the beach rubbing oil on each other may be replaced by two chicks spraying each other. Bummer. Sunscreen Mist is a vending machine that dispenses Ocean Potion products in a variety of SPF's or sun enhancers or even self-tanning products. It also has the advantage of eliminating empty tanning product tubes and bottles at the beach or pool.
Implications - If Japan has taught the world anything, it's that vending machines are more than just about storing drinks and snacks. Companies in Asia are starting to place shirts and electronics into these contraptions that allow customers to avoid the hassles of a pushy salesperson. Countries worldwide should consider using vending machines as a medium to sell some of their products. It's a great advertising technique that will gain the attention of thousands of passersby on a daily basis.
No More Rub Downs on the Beach
1. Sunscreen Vending Machines - Sunscreen vending machines offer a convenient and efficient way for customers to purchase sunscreen products.
2. Diversification of Vending Machines - Vending machines are expanding beyond snacks and beverages to include a variety of products and services.
3. Alternative Retail Channels - Vending machines can serve as an alternative retail channel, allowing companies to reach customers in new and unexpected locations.
1. Retail - Retailers can explore the use of vending machines to expand product offerings and increase convenience for customers.
2. Sunscreen and Skincare - The sunscreen and skincare industry can leverage sunscreen vending machines to make products more accessible and convenient for consumers.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Companies can utilize vending machines as a unique advertising medium, reaching a wide audience and generating brand awareness.