A Twitter user by the name of Crayon Elyse is making known the anxiety problems that many people suffer with through the medium of fake magazine covers. The images that display this are released through the user's account, with a total of five issues now shared.
Though the magazine covers are humorous, the use of them also shows just how crippling anxiety problems can be to live with. With 'Anxiety: The Magazine,' Crayon looks to facilitate more conversations regarding mental health and bring awareness to issues that many may not understand.
The magazine covers are filled with phrases like "Ask WebMD: This Season's Hottest New Symptoms," "Everyone is talking about your weird toenails!" and "Why You Will Never Make it in Academia: Poor Work Ethic -- or Sheer Incompetence?"
This Fake Magazine is Filled with Content Concerning Anxiety Problems
1. Anxiety Awareness - The trend towards increased awareness of anxiety and other mental health issues, including the use of humor and satire to start conversations.
2. Fake Media - The trend towards the creation of fake magazines and other media to address important social issues and promote awareness.
3. Social Media Activism - The trend towards using social media platforms as a tool for promoting awareness and starting conversations around important social issues.
1. Mental Health - The mental health industry can take advantage of the trend towards awareness of anxiety and other mental health issues by creating innovative solutions that address these concerns.
2. Media - The media industry can embrace the trend towards the creation of fake media to address important social issues and promote awareness, while also generating revenue through advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
3. Social Media - The social media industry can take advantage of the trend towards social media activism by providing tools and resources that make it easier for users to promote awareness and start conversations around important social issues.