Benefit Cosmetics will soon be opening the doors to The BeneFIT Anti-Gym, a space that will be helping to kick off the launch of the Benefit Brow Zings Pro Palette. The playful, gym-themed space is full of fun photo opportunities and getting familiar with the product on the Zings Trampoline or chatting with one of the on-site Brow Trainers. Instead of breaking a sweat, visitors are assured that they'll have plenty to learn about sculping their brows rather than their biceps.
In the new Brow Zings Pro Palette, consumers will find all the essentials for filling, sculpting and defining brows. The compact kit includes two double-sided mini tools, plus brow wax and powder that can be worn on their own or layered to achieve a custom look.
Image Credit: Benefit Cosmetics
Benefit Cosmetics' BeneFIT Anti-Gym Shares Brow-Shaping Tips
1. Beauty Pop-ups - Creating playful, interactive beauty experiences that promote new product launches.
2. Gym-themed Marketing - Taking inspiration from the fitness industry to create unique marketing experiences for beauty products.
3. Brow Sculpting - Offering all-in-one kits for consumers to easily fill, sculpt and define their brows at home.
1. Beauty - Exploring playful, interactive pop-up experiences to stand out in the competitive beauty industry.
2. Fitness - Partnering with beauty brands to create marketing experiences that tap into the growing fitness industry and promote wellness.
3. Consumer Goods - Developing all-in-one kits that offer convenience and simplicity in achieving desired beauty looks, tapping into the DIY trend.